Monday, June 11, 2012

In An Agreement With: Jesus vs Satan

Be of one heart and mind with Jesus today. When you are faced with trial to go and sin. When you are faced with desires to go and carry out, you must align your heart mind and thoughts with Jesus right there and then. Go and speak to the Lord. Go and say to the Lord that your heart and mind wants me to live holy and my heart and mind wants me to holy therefore we are in AGREEMENT. Go and tell the Lord that. Tell him that you agree with him that you want to be holy. And when you are both in agreement that is when you are going to have power to overcome dear friends. You are both agreeing that you want to walk the righteous narrow way. When God and man are in agreement, that is when power comes into your life. Are you in one agreement, one heart and mind with Jesus today? Are you abiding with the Lord Jesus? Let us be of one heart and one mind and align our hearts and ways with Jesus today. During the temptations and during the desires of the flesh, you go and align yourself with Jesus and you go and tell him, "I am in one mind with you right now. I agree I want to do this, the righteous path, you agree that you want me on the righteous man, therefore we are going to be there." Because God and man agreeing means it is going to happen. Are you dong this? Or are you actually agreeing with satan instead and satan is telling you that I want you and I agree with you to go and do this sin, and your body is agreeing with it. So you and satan are in agreement and you go and sin. Who are you in agreement with? Jesus or satan? ...