Sunday, July 22, 2012

A MUSTARD SEED OF FAITH

Today I want to talk about a mustard seed of faith. All it takes is a mustard seed of faith, that much to be set free from your sin and to know Jesus. That's all I have, a mustard seed of faith. You see this small amount of faith that I have is all I need. And what happened was that I had a little faith in Jesus and he came into my life and set me free from sin. And not only did he set me free from sin but he also took away some problems in my life and healed me.

You see all it takes to move mountains is a mustard seed of faith and that is all the faith you need to come on the narrow way and enter the kingdom of heaven. Just a mustard seed of faith in Jesus Christ. If you've got that my friend then you will be able to have all the mountains removed in your life, and you will find Jesus for his reality. But we don't even have a little faith in Jesus than that is the source of your problem. That's the reason you don't know him. The reason you don't understand what to do in your life.

It's because you don't even have a mustard seed of faith. Dear friends let us have a little faith in Jesus keep his words obey him and that is all that is needed for you to enter the kingdom of God. Do you have a mustard seed faith?...