Tuesday, August 28, 2012

PROPHETIC VISION: JESUS SAYS BE READY OR BE LEFT BEHIND

Will you heed? God has a prophetic word for the church. In 2nd week in march 2008 all of a sudden I didnt feel so good. I have some back neck and stomach pain. So that day I put some music down stairs and I went upstairs and lay listening to the music. As I listened all of a sudden I felt Gods presence coming over me and my left arm went up towards the cealing as I law and my arm started to slap my stomach and the Holy Spirit came over me and I started to speak in toungues. It was a powerful presence of the Holy Spirit and hte Holy Spirit was shouting through my mouth loudly.

So this went for half an hour, the Holy Spirit shouting in different tongues and was very clear and powerful and all of a sudden from the speaking in tongues the language start to change from tongues to my Romanian tongue. My tongue I was born into. And the Holy Spirit prophecied saying speaking to hte church: My children come out from the world I am at the door. My children come out from the world the door is open. My children come out from the world I am close to you. My children come out from the world I am calling you. My children coem out from the world I love you. My children come out from the world I love you. My childrne come out from the world the time is now. My children come out from the world I step into the door. My children come out from the world be ready or you will be left behind says the Lord....And then I come back to my normal self. The Holy Spirit stopped speaking and I got up from the bed. My left arm stopped and I sat on the side of the bed and I thought about what actually happened. so I said Lord what is the meaning of all this? And I understood through the Spirit that God is calling his church out from the world.

His children to come out from the Lukewarm church. We all know God called us to be HOT or to be COLD. But he wants us to be hot. We all know today how many things interfere with our lifestyle, all the desires of the world and temptations what satan has to offer us. But our Lord wants us to come to him and be separate. He warns us we live in the last moments. He says the time is NOW. the time is NOW, COME OR YOUR WILL BE LEFT BEHIND says the Lord....