Monday, September 24, 2012

Many Christians Will Be TURNED AWAY On Judgment Day

Many believers are going to say to Jesus on the last day: But Lord that's works salvation! And Jesus is going to say to them: in as much as you didn't do these things to the least of my brethren, you didn't do it unto me. You didn't visit me when I was sick. You didn't give when I was in need. You didn't help me when I needed help and you could see that.

And they will be sent away to the everlasting punishment. And then Jesus will say to those on his right: come you blessed into my kingdom prepared for you since the beginnings of the world for I was thirsty and you gave to me, I was sick and in need and you were there for me. And they will say to him: Lord when did we ever see you in this situation and help you? And Jesus said that: in as much as you do to the least of my brethren, you do it unto me. Will you be one of those believers who will say: But Lord Lord that's works-based salvation. Are you doing unto those who need it the brethren around you? Are you doing unto them as doing unto the Lord Jesus Christ? Has he transformed your heart in such a way that you have the love of Christ in you? Or are you just saying that works-based salvation! Well guess what; if you say it's works based salvation to Jesus, he is just going to tell you: Go away you didn't do it unto me…....