Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Love You Be Encouraged

I've been following the Lord for about three years now and I've spoken his truth for a number of those years, warning people to wake up and telling them my testimony. And over the time many of you have turned away from your sin and you're now following Jesus. And I love you all very very much, and the purpose of this video is to offer you some encouragement to continue on this narrow way that I myself am dedicated to following. You see I was baptized in the name of Jesus and the father to follow this road. And I was set free from sin by Jesus to be able to follow this road that I am on now and that many of you are now on. And I want to encourage you to continue to fight the good fight of faith, staying with Jesus, and saying no to all wiles from Satan and from your flesh, and enduring until the end under temptation. Knowing that you will inherit the crown of life if you stay faithful and you stay on this narrow way. I loved each and every one of you and we are all called to make churches on this earth. Churches of people following Jesus. Already a lot of you have come to the Lord.

I have seen many messages from people. They write to me and they say how they heard a message about my testimony and the messages of the truth from Jesus and they tell me they decided to repent and turn to the Lord. They said things started happening in their life. They said they started to get set free from sin, they got peace inside. A new way opened up and they just started on the narrow way. They just don't want to miss out on the kingdom. This is what I hear from people. And it brings me great joy because this is part of the building of the Church of Jesus and everybody can do this. Apostle Paul enjoyed doing this every day. He went around and he brought people to Jesus and they became churches. Groups of people who follow Jesus. And that's exactly what I'm doing too.

I am going around and I'm leading you to follow Jesus and that's why I'm here to encourage you to keep doing it. Keep following, keep enduring, stay on the narrow way. We want to get to the end of our lives and be like apostle Paul when he said: I have fought the good fight of faith and I have kept the faith and endured unto the end now there is stored up for me a crown of righteousness… I don't want to have you get to the end of your walk and have you say that: I haven't fought the good fight, I've kept falling. I've gone back to sin. I haven't been faithful. And there is no good crown stored up for you if you just live a life of unfaithfulness.

And that is why I'm here to encourage you. I love you all and I want you all to enter the Lords kingdom. So I urge you dear brethren, and all you new brethren, focus on dedication to this narrow way that you have now embarked on and stay on it. Once you come to the cross that's the beginning. I want you to stay with Jesus every day so that my labors haven't been in vain for you. Because I want you to enter the kingdom with honour. Honor of having fought the good fight. Kept away from evil. Stayed true to the victory of sin that was given to you through the blood of Jesus Christ. Dear friends may the Lord bless you and be with you always. Go and do what he says seek to do his will so you can make churches and believers of Jesus, and he will lead you in all you do. I want the Lord to return and receive each and every one of you and say: well done my servant well done! Because you strove on the narrow way. You were faithful. You were a faithful servant. You reached even that one little person that the Lord wanted you to talk to. I want to hear “well done” to all of you......