Saturday, February 16, 2013

JESUS WARNS CHRISTIANS

Jesus is very serious about Christians living the right way and being righteous. He says in revelations at the very end: let he who is righteous be righteous still, let he who is filthy let him be filthy still, let he who is evil let him be evil still. And that is the point where it will be too late for you to make up with God, but the Lord gives us warnings and chances while we still have our lives. And I want to tell you some of these warnings. Jesus says here in revelation ch 2: I have seen your hard work and your patient endurance… So we are talking about people in churches and individuals who are working hard for the Lord, patient endurance… I know you don't tolerate evil people you have examined the claims of those who say they are apostles but they are not. You have patiently suffered for me without quitting… we are talking about a lot of you out there. You might be serious in your church about Jesus… But I have this complaint against you says the Lord, you don't love me as you did at first. Furthermore the Lord says: Look how far you have fallen, turn back to me and do the works that you did at first. If you don't repent I'll come and remove you from your place among the churches. You left your first love. That is when we start letting the world in on our lives. The love of the world in our hearts. We start to love our TV. We start to love these so-called harmless things that are not necessarily a sin, like our sports and our desires and our goals, and we left our first life.

Jesus said that if you don't repent and come back, he said he is going to come and remove you. Jesus goes on to say in Revelation ch 2 verse 13: I know that you live in leaving the city where Satan has his throne and yet you remained loyal to me and you didn't deny me even when Antipas my faithful witness was martyred among you in Satans city, BUT I have complaints against you; you tolerate some among you who have the teachings of Baalam who showed Balaak how to trip up the people of Israel, he taught them to sin by committing sexual immorality. In a similar way you have allowed some of these Nicolaitans among you who follow the same teaching. Repent of your sins or I will come AGAINST you suddenly and fight against them with the sword of my mouth… Jesus will come against you if you tolerate wickedness, if you allow wickedness in your circles and most churches are full of wickedness. They are full of these people who are committing sexual immorality and they don't rebuke them. They say it is all good. They say your sins are forgiven and they keep sinning. The lying preachers say that and they are all over YouTube and all over the world. Don't listen to them because Jesus said; I will come against them with the sword of mouth. Anyone with an ear should listen says the Lord. The Lord is rebuking you today. Listen: I know the things you do (Christians this is Christians Jesus is talking to) I've seen your love your faith… many people have good faith… your service your patient endurance for my name…People are being serious about Jesus in the church… And the Lord says, I can see your constant improvement in all these things, your love faith and service to the Lord Jesus and the church..

But then what does Jesus say? He says I had this complaint against you; you allow that Jezebel the spirit of Jezebel which is that woman Jezebel who calls herself a prophet and she leads my servants astray teaching them to commit sexual sin. I gave her time to repent but she does not want to turn away from her immorality and it also talks about eating food offered to idols. And this can be many things. But we looking here the Lord Jesus says that he does NOT tolerate sexual sin in among you. And if you're doing it? Let us read on; I will throw her on a sick bed of suffering and all who commit adultery with her… The spirit of Jezebel is adultery and we got it rampant in the churches and amongst people. Looking in lust is adultery. Jesus said you look with your eyes and it is adultery. You don't rebuke it, you don't turn away from it, you are accepting it. That is adultery and you're living double standards in the church. People are divorcing in the church the Christians are getting divorced and marrying other people and all this sort of stuff. You know this is all SIN!!

Let us read on Jesus said: therefore I'll throw her on a bed of suffering and all who committed adultery with her will suffer greatly unless they turn away and repent of their evil deeds. I will strike her children dead all the churches will know that I'm the one who searches out the thoughts and intentions of every person and I'll give to each of you what you DESERVE. So we are going to be seeing righteousness to the righteous and they are going to deserve a reward, and pain and suffering to those who deserve that. Repent!! Jesus goes on to say: But I have a message for some of you who have not follow these wicked things. I will ask nothing more other than you hang on to what you have until I come back. And Jesus has a lot of praise and a lot of good words to those who are faithful and they don't sin at all! We got all these preachers on YouTube etc. and they say it's all right sin a bit and they come against people who say that not sin is okay. Now who are you going to believe? Jesus and his words or men? Let us see what Jesus Christ says next: write this letter to the angel of the Church of Sardis says the Lord in revelation ch 3: I know the things you DO.You have a reputation for being alive…

So it obviously looking at people who are alive in the church. They are going on missions and missionaries. They are doing nice things in the church and helping the Gospel get out to the world, but the truth is they look alive but inside they are dead, lukewarm. Jesus says: But you are DEAD wake up and strengthen what little remains I find your ACTIONS do not meet the requirements of my God. Go back to what you heard and believed at first and hold to it firmly. Repent and turn to me again… But people they go off on their own and they don't follow Jesus Christ properly. And they're watching the football and going to the missions and doing things for the church but they're dead inside. They're not actually hot for Christ. Is that you today? If you do not wake up, I will come to you unexpectedly as a thief and suddenly, says the Lord. He says: There are some of you who have not soiled their robes in evil… So we're talking about sin and sin is what makes you dead and so the church is full of people who are sinning which means that they are dead even they are doing all these wonderful works. No SIN will enter the kingdom… Jesus says that: those who do not do this, they will be clothed in white for they are worthy. He who is victorious will be clothed in white, I will never erase his name out of my book of life.

Friends, Jesus is calling you to repent repent repent! He doesn't allow ONE sin, one dirty thought. What are we doing today? Are we allowing evil into our hearts? Are we allowing that spirit of Jezebel into our lives and accepting it around us? Are we so lukewarm that we can't warn anybody of the truth and we just swear and curse and live an evil life? Although we profess Jesus and we do many good things. Or do we actually do lots of good things and we go around and preach and teach and maybe are working miracles here and there by the power of God yet we don't love the Lord as we did at first. We are starting to do things with pride and arrogance and all kinds of false ways and the Lord says repent lest I come upon you and remove you from your place amongst the churches. What else does Jesus say to you Christians? He says a lot, Let us read on: I know all the things you do, you are neither hot or cold. I wish you were one or the other but since you are neither hot nor cold I will spew you forth from my mouth… Many people they rely on their money. They don't need Jesus, they don't trust him. They have got their money that is why Jesus said it's hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven because they trust their money and many of the churches in America they are preaching about money and they are luke warm, luke warm in sin. And Jesus does not tolerate lukewarm ways. So once again repent, repent. And Jesus has another message for some people.

He says: because you have obeyed my commandments to persevere…So we are talking bout faithful Christians, people who turn away from sin. They perseverance and are patience under trial they overcome. They don't fall to false ways. They repent and stay on the right way. Jesus says: because you have obeyed my commands to persevere I will protect you from the great time of testing that is going to come upon the whole world coming to test those who belong to the world. I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have so that nobody shall take your crown. All who are victorious will become pillars in the temple of God and I will write on them the name of my God… Friends, it is time as Christians to get your walk sorted out with Christ. Is time to get every single little thing out of your life that is not pleasing to the Lord your God as Jesus Christ himself said right here (in the bible)...